Pink Unicorn
Hola  Angel

I was thinking about to apply on the official some months ago already, and when they said that the server will close I wanted to enjoy my last times with my pink team.
But now that fRo FoCKeR's died with the server it's time for me to become a pink unicorn !

Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?
Seriously! Unicorns are the life ! And Lostris is my mistress but it's (was?) a secret ! 

Which Class do you want to play during WoE?
My main class is priest (No! Really?)  Dodgy
But i like to play all classes even if priest is my favourite.

Which WoEs during the week can you attend?
Pvm or Woe, I try to be active as much as I can, as long as my real life can be manage as I want, but you know, Real>IG and more because I'm buying a house and I'll have much work inside then this autumn/winter I won't be much active on weekends.

In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us?
Like I said on top, I was FoCKeR's and we are too less on Origin, I also have no affinities with the Oro FoCKeR's.

What are your goals in Ragnarok?
Just trying to do my best ! Pvm or PvP! The goal is having funs, chill, no drama, and being strong together!

About my build and equipements
Priest FS forever! At the moment we're just starting so I'm not full stuff but I'm working on it, already got Thara and Raydric (Thx Secret) and some others items.

My nicks ingame
Blondine (priest FS pvm) 99
Blondine² (priest FS woe) 90  __________ for ppl ignoring how to write ², just buy an azerty keyboard! No you can use Alt+253 Wink
Eldarwyn (hunter) 88
Orphane (rogue) 77
Bianca~ (dancer) 92

And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill)
Hmm I'm Blondine I'm priest female I was born in 2002 in Prontera, and all my guildmates are my unicorns slaves. It works ? Well ok...
My name is Charlotte, I'm french (middle west side, not Paris), I'm 32 years old, 33 in some days  Dodgy
I have 1 fluffy unicorn named Juliette  Heart
I play ragnarok since october 2002 exactly and we have been transfered on euRo and you know the story.
My job is Taxi Driver specific for sick people and you will see that I'm also sick 11 months on 12 xD
It also means that I have an unstable planning for work because of emergencies or whatever and it can be annoying for the game.

I think that's all, for more informations you know where I am.

See you Online   Big Grin
Warmly welcome to the unicorn family Smile
Welcome Blondine  Big Grin
welcome Blondine
My sweety ! <3
welcome!! Big Grin and thanks for this -> Alt+253